Follow-up: problem loading php dynamic libraries

Michel Alexandre Salim salimma1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 00:58:44 UTC 2003

As reported by Dave in msg01083:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/rhl-beta-list/2003-August/msg01083.html

I have ascertained that something PHP builds against broke sometime
after PHP 4.3.2-6 was built but before PHP 4.3.2-7 was; the former
worked fine but upon upgrading to PHP 4.3.2-7, no dynamic libraries
work.

I have tried rebuilding PHP 4.3.2-7 and -5 but the symptom persists.
This is rather annoying as I have to rebuild PHP with dBase support to
migrate an old database, and now I could get dBase to work (rebuild
source RPM with --enable-dbase in the spec file) but MySQL is broken.

Which product should I file a bugzilla report against? PHP, or should I
try downgrading httpd first? The problem does not seem to be related to
the Apache upgrade.

Regards,

Michel