Crash at startup

olafura at hi.is olafura at hi.is
Thu Sep 4 22:17:26 UTC 2003

I got this message when starting Redhat 9.098. I tryed installing it again
but  but I got the same message again. I tryed pressing I to enter
interactive startup but I cant seem to turn this of and I cant use my
computer. It takes for ever to install because my cdrom is alwayes
choking, but thats a diffrent matter and has notting to do with the
kernel.

Here is the what i could scribble down:

Starting pcmcia: PCI: Enabling device 00:0b (0000 -> 0002)
PCI: No IRQ known for interuption A of device 00:0b.0 -using IRQ 255
PCI: Enabling device 00:0b (0000 -> 0002)
PCI: No IRQ known for interuption B of device 00:0b.0 -using IRQ 255
Yenta IRQ list 04b8, PCI irq 0 socket status: 30000007

I could possible use tomsrtbt but I dont know what I'm looking for.

Olafur Arason