Crash at startup

Chris Kloiber ckloiber at redhat.com
Sat Sep 6 03:08:34 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 18:57, Alan Cox wrote:
> > It worked thank you.
>
> Cool, can you also send a bug report to acpi-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> giving your rough hardware details and the report you provided here that
> will reach the main acpi developers at Intel and others who work on it.
> If you aren't sure what hardware details to include the output of lspci -v
> is a good start.
>
> Alan

I originally sent a 'sysreport' and with my personal acpi bugzilla entry
(#102501), and was later asked for a copy of the output of 'acpidmp' and
the information captured from a serial console at boot time. It all must
have worked for the best, as the latest kernel boots fine with the
2.4.22-20.1.2024.2.36.nptl kernel. Thank you!

--
Chris Kloiber
Red Hat, Inc.