Ximian Evolution does not response when I want to close it.

肇 鑫 hutigers at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 12:37:59 UTC 2003

hi, everyone.

The Evolution 1.4.4-5 does not response any more when I want to close it.
The message is like this:

The window "Summary - Ximian Evolution" is not responding.

Forcing this application to quit will cause you to lose any unsaved
changes.

I then choose Force quit.
and then I could still see evolution-alarm-notify and evolution-wombat
still exist by Syetem Monitor.
So I need to end the two processes and then restart evolution.
And when I close it again. The problem comes again. :(

Is there anyone who also encounter this problem? I have already update my
severn to the newest version.

Best Regards.
hutigers