RH10 multimedia support

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Sun Sep 7 18:23:17 UTC 2003

Well depending on how paranoid a business you are, Red Hat would need to
get permission from each company organization that originated the code.
IE Sun would have to give permission for Red Hat to link to its Java
engine sites, Real for the old player, Apple for quicktime codecs, etc
etc. [Knowing how quick their lawyers seem to jump on infringers who
have pocket books.. I would probably be paranoid.]