up2date problems with aspell and xemacs-el

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Sun Sep 7 19:21:53 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 10:30, Alan Cox wrote:
> > Unfortunately, it does not:
> > # rpm --rebuilddb
> > error: rpmdbNextIterator: skipping h#     920 Header V3 DSA signature:
> > BAD, key ID 897da07a
> > error: db4 error(16) from dbenv->remove: Device or resource busy
> >
> > For the record, I'm using rpm-4.2.1-0.11 and up2date-3.1.46-2. Do you
> > think upgrading these to the rawhide versions would fix the problem?
>
> I dont know. One for bugzilla

And/or check the changelog in the rpm.

I have yet to see a fix for the db4 locking hang.  If they have fixed
it, they need to issue a general fix.  It has been a problem for a while
now.

Sometimes I think there is a reason that the RPM version numbers are
404, 411, and 420.  (4:20 being the most appropriate.)

--
Alan <alan at clueserver.org>