How to resize my existing linux os partition size?

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Wed Sep 10 12:29:56 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 07:06, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> Hi Nicholas,
>
> > i have a larger apace in my /dev/hda harddisk.
> > i need to resize my /dev/hda1 (5.8 gig) to 7 gig.
>
>  These kind of questions are better asked at redhat-list at redhat.com or
> redhat-install-list at redhat.com. This is a list specific for the beta
> releases of Red Hat Linux.

Um, he never mentioned in his original email whether he was using the
beta or not, so how do you know he's not talking about the beta?  And,
whether it's a beta or one of the official releases, the question has no
problem being on this list.  Parted is on most if not all of the
releases, not just one particular one.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"I'd insult you, but you wouldn't know the difference!"