Problem with Loki games on Severn

George J Karabin gkarabin at pobox.com
Sat Sep 13 02:23:38 UTC 2003

Interesting. Is futex.h supposed to be in the /usr/include/linux tree? I
can't find futex.h there, and it doesn't seem like it's in the rpm
database either for that matter (although my rpmdb rpm is a bit out of
date):

$ locate futex.h
/usr/src/linux-2.4.22-20.1.2024.2.36.nptl/include/linux/futex.h
$ rpm -q rpmdb-redhat
rpmdb-redhat-9.0.93-0.20030718
$ rpm --dbpath /usr/lib/rpmdb/i386-redhat-linux/redhat -qf /usr/include/linux/futex.h
error: file /usr/include/linux/futex.h: No such file or directory