serious redundancy in bugzilla regarding betas

Michael Schwendt ms-nospam-0306 at arcor.de
Sat Sep 13 09:21:33 UTC 2003

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:49:44 -0400, Chris Kloiber wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 06:09, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> >   is there a reason for bugzilla to have "Product" entries for
> > both "Red Hat Linux Beta" and "Red Hat Public Beta"?  are these
> > really distinct products?
>
> You can see "Red Hat Linux Beta"? That is (was) where we would put bugs
> against the non-public betas that existed internally before the
> "project" was launched. I was unaware the public could see that now.

???

This is the place where bugs in Severn have been filed since its
release.

Directly copied from:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/easy_enter_bug.cgi?action=second

    "Red Hat Linux Beta: For bugs about the Severn release of Red Hat
    Linux Project, please choose Beta1 as the version and i386 as the
    platform."