while we're waiting... *new* bugs: 104478 and 104479

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Tue Sep 16 04:58:31 UTC 2003

Something to sink our teeth into while waiting Beta 2:
Bugs pertaining to the KDE Control Center
(... Bero must hate me for this! <G>).

When configuring preferences in the KDE Control panel, the help index
does not build.

KDE control center does not allow kernel configuration,
but instead pops up an error message to the effect that:
"The kernel configuration could not be read..."

kindly verify, add comments. Thanks,

Elton ;-)

"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.