joysick...

Mike A. Harris mharris at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 08:51:41 UTC 2003

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Elton Woo wrote:

>Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:08:57 -0400
>From: Elton Woo <elwoo at videotron.ca>
>To: rhl-beta-list at redhat.com
>Subject: Re: joysick...
>
>On September 15, 2003 11:04 pm, stephan schutter stephan schutter
><rhl at farorbit.com> wrote:
>> I can not find a redhat-utility for configuring a joystick... is there
>> not supposed to be one? I have a vanilla one and a sidewinder.
>>
>AFAIK, there *isn't* one. Perhaps you should enter an RFE in bugzilla.

It's highly unlikely that Red Hat would develop a Joystick
calibration tool internally and assign engineering manhour
resources to such.

If there is an OSS joystick calibration tool already in existance
which can be investigated for potential inclusion, feel free to
suggest it in bugzilla, but if no such tool already exists, it
would be more a waste of time to submit such a request.