Address Sync Tungsten T fails

Christopher A. Williams chrisw01 at privatei.com
Wed Sep 17 13:54:00 UTC 2003

I have a problem syncing my Tungsten T on the latest refresh of the
beta. Several conduits seem to kill the whole kit & kaboodle. The
EAddress conduit will do exactly 24 records and then fail.

I also have occasional problems with the other pilot conduits to. My
cradle is connected to the USB port and I have linked /dev/pilot to
/dev/ttyUSB0.

My wife has an older Palm M515 that works perfectly. Ideas?

Cheers,

Chris

--
"If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence,