joysick...

stephan schutter rhl at farorbit.com
Thu Sep 18 02:24:21 UTC 2003

I can see the sidewinder in the hardware browser -- when I ran jstest...

here is what I got:

[stephans at imhothep dev]$ ls j*
jmouse  js0  js1  js2  js3  jsfd  jsflash
[stephans at imhothep dev]$ jstest --normal /dev/jsfd
jstest: Permission denied
[stephans at imhothep dev]$ su
Password:
[root at imhothep dev]#  jstest --normal /dev/jsfd
jstest: No such device or address
[root at imhothep dev]#  jstest --normal /dev/js0
jstest: No such device
[root at imhothep dev]#  jstest --normal /dev/js1
jstest: No such device
[root at imhothep dev]#  jstest --normal /dev/js2
jstest: No such device
[root at imhothep dev]#  jstest --normal /dev/js3
jstest: No such device
[root at imhothep dev]#  jstest --normal /dev/js4
jstest: No such file or directory
[root at imhothep dev]#  jstest --normal /dev/jsf
jsfd     jsflash
[root at imhothep dev]#  jstest --normal /dev/jsflash
jstest: No such device