NTFS support under 2.6

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Thu Sep 18 02:46:35 UTC 2003

And is probably only good for NTFS that came with NT-3.x and NT-4.0. I
have heard that it is ok to read but not write to NTFS w/ Win2000 but
not to read or write only with WinXP (There are some sort of journals
that get written to even in a read-only mode)

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645 (note new #)