Severn mouse died

Gene Ballard list at wolfix.com
Mon Sep 22 16:23:44 UTC 2003

>Mitch Anderson
>
> What device option is listed under the input
device section of your
> XF86Config? and what type of mouse is it?

I was using a Microsoft PS2 with a wheel using the
Standard drivers instead of Microsoft drivers.

I reinstalled Severn and chose the Microsoft
drivers...
During initial setup of Time and location the mouse
flaked out and wouldn't let me click any buttons so
I restarted and switched mouse out with old 3 button
and thumb clicker Logitech and it worked fine.

BTW... Does RH read these post for bugs or do I need
to report to Bugzilla?

Respectfully,

Gene