MS USB InteliMouse goes to sleep?

Tommy McNeely tommy.mcneely at sun.com
Mon Sep 22 20:38:20 UTC 2003

Recently, after some unknown period of idle time, my mouse appears to
go to sleep... I can still see a faint red light underneath, like it
does when its still, but clicks dont work and it doesnt move either...
I have to unplug it and plug it back in for the OS to detect and then
it ligts up normally and works. (note that also the light at the bottom
on the top (hard to explain) goes dark when it goes to sleep... not
sure if this is happening to anyone else, or if yet another crappy
microsoft product is just making my life difficult :)

Tommy