What are consequences of "merger necessitates removal of ...

Maynard Kuona knxmay001 at mail.uct.ac.za
Tue Sep 23 09:44:33 UTC 2003

I think your repository is really nice. Are you planning on doing
anything about co-operating with Fedora? Freshrpms was my first
experience with apt-get for Redhat, and a very good one too. Maybe a
little sub-channel would be in order. Something which basically carries
the packages Redhat can not carry. Like the CSS stuff, mp3 stuff, XVID
etc. Just so that people do not have to mix two entire repositories of
software. I am pretty sure Fedora cannot have dependencies with those
packages, so it should not break anything.