servern 9.0.93 kernel

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Tue Sep 23 13:03:44 UTC 2003

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Bit Takeshi wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I am sorry if it is already reported but servern
>9.0.93.kernel was built without ntfs.o. Furthermore, by
>default, I can not rebuild the kernel-source*rpm by

ntfs.o has not been built with RH due to problems reported of
corruptions of XP and 2000 drives. There have also been rumours that
because the item is reversed engineered there may be DMCA areas that Red
Hat could get hit with.

Stephen John Smoogen            smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 5-8058
Ta-03 SM-261  MailStop P208 DP 17U  Los Alamos, NM 87545