Log-off screen painting noticeably slower

Glen Maeding gmaeding at Kidspeace.org
Wed Sep 24 13:27:30 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 22:37, Gerry Tool wrote:
> I see about 6 - 10 distinct steps, Radeon 7500, Sony GP-410 CRT monitor.
>
> Gerry

I believe this is a new change in the Gnome 2.4.  I recently just
updated my Gnome 2.3 or whatever version it was to 2.4 and i immediately
noticed the difference in how it was shading in to the log off prompt
window.  These gnome files were off the Severn beta update channels.
You might want to check your version of your gnome.

About 4 or 5 steps of shading until log off box shows up.

Toshiba laptop, Toshiba TOS5082 laptop monitor - Trident CyberBlade/Ai1
- 1024x768 @ Millions of colors

      * 	-- Glen Maeding
      *  	-- MIS Tech @ Kidspeace Inc.
      *  	-- Webmaster of MIS-comm, Pdangel.org, and others...
      *  	-- E-mail: gmaeding at kidspeace.org
      *  	 -- Pager e-mail: goik at tmail.com