Forumns instead of email?

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Wed Sep 24 21:32:42 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 14:07, Daniel Durgin wrote:
> Any one else left stunned by the constant deluge of
> emails all day long?  I am not sure who is in control
> here, or if there is any at all :)

Better yet, take the non-beta talk, as in why are you doing this now or
what do you mean by this now stuff, to the fedora-list@ email list and
discuss it there.  There is still a beta and another one coming tomorrow
sometime that we can discuss bugs about and such.

Kinda of tired of seeing all this talk, much less twice at times on
different mailing lists.  Get the discussions to the appropriate lists,
as that is what they were created for.

Thanks,

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"I'd insult you, but you wouldn't know the difference!"