test2 initial reactions

Leonard den Ottolander leonardjo at hetnet.nl
Fri Sep 26 17:12:42 UTC 2003

Hello Michael,

> We recommend using redhat-config-packages if you have
> additional software to install not covered by the component groups
> screen.

 It would be nice if those config utils would run in a console. I think
many servers do not run X in the first place.

> I think it makes more sense for interactive use to get
> through the install quickly w/o alot of questions

 Individual package selection has always been an option that was skipped by
default. So speed of installation has nothing to do with deleting this
functionality.

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!