Up2date from rawhide on severn2

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Sat Sep 27 13:33:00 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 07:16, Thiago Vinhas de Moraes wrote:

> I tried to subscribe to the "beta channel" on RHN for severn2, but it
> doesn't exist. How can I use up2date to get the latest beta updates,
> like we used to do on the beta1?

Looks like there isn't a beta/rawhide channel yet for beta 2.  Either
wait until they get one created, or if you do or can mirror rawhide from
somewhere, do that and then just add that local directory to your
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources file and you won't have to wait.

Although currently, rawhide is *behind* severn 2 at the moment.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Can you hear me now...GOOD!"