My problems with Test2

Louis Garcia louisg00 at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 28 07:24:22 UTC 2003

Can someone tell me where to log my bugs? Do I still use redhat
bugzilla? Under what version is this beta?

Ok, the installer went fine for me but when I got to the first boot the
mouse did mot work, it was stuck in the corner. I'm using a microsoft
ps/2 mouse. is keyboard nav available during first boot? Noticed that
console services did not start.

I always like to recompile the redhat kernel for my box. I grabbed the
kernel srpm modified kernel-2.4.22-i686.config and recompiled. I was
able to boot the kernel but modules were not working. As I found out the
modules.* files under /lib/modules/2.4.22* were not created. modprobe
was looking for modules.dep. Not sure if this is created during build or
is part of %post.

I'll find more stuff tomorrow.

--Lou