Can I use up2date to update my Severn 9.0.93 to 9.0.94?

Leonard den Ottolander leonardjo at
Sun Sep 28 14:16:15 UTC 2003

Hello Alexandre,

 Thanks for the explanation.

> >  By the way, I don't see how this procedure would result in iso's
> That's the magic of rsync.  It will use whatever bits you throw at it
> to avoid having to download those parts of the iso images.

 So does this mean that the hard links to the tar file somehow get broken
by rsync? I am amazed. Never to late to learn something new. Only problem
which remains is where to find an rsync server to use for this purpose. Any

How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!
End all weapons of mass destruction.