Evolution under Fedora Core release 0.94

Jim Drabb JDrabb at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 28 22:08:58 UTC 2003

Andrei Botoaca wrote:
> Hmmm ... try this one ... it worked for me , and I really had no
> problems since ....
> Delete all your settings and folders (except local mail folder), and
> rerun evolution (I say this, because between installs I kept my /home
> partition unchanged (For the settings sake ... but now i deleted all
> settings, and except a little slow graphics in KDE everything is ok ...

This one didn't help me.  I did a clean install of 0.94 and had an empty
~.  After having evolution crash everytime I tried to run it, I deleted
my ~ and evolution settings under .gconf and tried again, still no dice.
  I might try to downgrade to the version from 9.0.93 or RH 9.

Jim Drabb
--
James Drabb
Senior Programmer Analyst