mozilla theme

Justin Georgeson jgeorgeson at lopht.net
Mon Sep 29 00:42:51 UTC 2003

I realise this is going to be a somewhat offtopic post, but am thinking
perhaps the mozilla package maintainer(s) will see this and respond.
Thankfully I waited to install a new mozilla theme long enough to notice
that it's using the gtk2 theme from the system settings. Is this
something RedHat added to the Classic theme? (If I download new themes,
can I get this back by going to the Classic theme) I'd like to be able
to change to the button icons for a different theme, and keep the gtk2
theme system settings applied. Anyone know how to do that?