a feature of anaconda

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Mon Sep 29 02:44:06 UTC 2003

You don't need boot.iso, but can use it if you really want to. CD #1 is
bootable, of course, and supports 'linux askmethod' at the boot prompt.
Plus you use it as a rescue CD. I've used both a boot.iso CD and CD #1
just for fun and games.

Doesn't really seem to matter what you pick either way...

Bob