Evolution under Fedora Core release 0.94

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Mon Sep 29 16:19:58 UTC 2003

On September 28, 2003 06:13 pm, John Alexander Thacker <John Alexander Thacker
<thacker at math.cornell.edu>> wrote:

> Did you run "evolution --force-shutdown" ?  That will automatically kill
> the evolution-wombat and evolution-alarm-notify child processes.  If those
> are still alive, then evolution won't load, just as you describe.

No, actually, the children were hiding in the background. Once I killed 'em,
I was able to restart Evolution.

... and no, I don't practice infanticide! LOL!!

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.