ANNOUNCE: Severn Test 2 Anaconda Updates Image Available

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 23:38:18 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 19:23, Daniel Wittenberg wrote:
> Is there a new option in grub equiv to lilo -R ?  That's what keeps me
> from using grub, especially when doing remote kernel upgrades.

>From the grub package changelog ;)
- add patch from GRUB mailing list from Keir Fraser to add a --once flag
to  savedefault function so that you can have the equivalent of lilo -R
functionality (use 'savedefault --default=N --once' from the grub shell)

I need to get around to adding an easier way of doing this from grubby,
but that does work even if a little painful.

Cheers,

Jeremy