Problem in booting Fedora Core2 Test2

Will Backman whb at ceimaine.org
Mon Apr 19 16:39:45 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 12:21, Antonio Bibiano wrote:
> Hello fedora testers :)
>
> today i downloaded this iso:
>
> FC2-test2-i386-disc1.iso
>
> then i checked the md5sums and they were ok so i burned it to a cd-r
>
> but when i tryed to boot it nothing appened, so i put the cdrom into
> another pc it booted normally, so i tryed on the laptop and it booted
> the same as the second pc, i tryed to change the cd drives from the
> second to the first but nothing changed, now i don't know what can i do,
> it's some kind of problem in the iso? or is simply mi bios?
>
> please help me and excuse me for my english :)
>
> Bye
>
> Antonio
Fedora Core 2 Test 2 has known issues with booting on some computers.
Please see the archives for some solutions.
It would also be good if you would let the Fedora people know what
hardware and bios you have problems with.  This will help them fix the
problem before the next test release.
When the next test release comes out, please test it on the problem
computer to verify that the problem has been fixed.