what's with the commas in the cyrus-imapd release tag?

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Aug 3 20:17:05 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 16:11, seth vidal wrote:
> Just as a heads up - I don't think commas confuse yum at all.

Yes I agree, I surprised by this. I don't think this confuses yum, there
have been other packages named using this convention and this is the
first time someone has reported problems with yum and I always thought
yum did the right thing. In fairness some others have grumbled about the
format but that's another topic independent of yum's ability to digest
the format.
--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>