Word wrapping with latest evo updates

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Mon Aug 9 08:29:33 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-08 at 22:25 -0500, Jeffrey C. Ollie wrote:

> If you change all the text to the "normal" style things seem to work
> better.

My text is set to how evo comes configured.  I had to do a reinstall
yesterday, did the rawhide updates, text/fonts are set to whatever
evolution defaults to.

I think it is something to do with the gnome-2.7 + latest evolution
updates, as when I view my daily logs, they are one liners all the way
down as well as when I hit reply.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"