Evolution problems

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to
Mon Aug 9 22:02:42 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 16:50, Paul Iadonisi wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 16:41, Jeffrey C. Ollie wrote:
> > On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 16:36 -0400, Paul Iadonisi wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > > great curiousity since I *don't* have that problem with 1.5.92.
> >
> > It looks like the bug appeared with Evo 1.5.92.1 and/or gtkhtml3 3.3.

  A bit of a correction here.  I don't think I understood the problem as
stated.  Basically, when I reply or create a new message, the selector
that allows you to choose between 'Normal', 'Preformat', and others is
apparently defaulting to 'Preformat'.  For me, this is defaulting to
'Normal' so I wasn't seeing the problem.  However, if I manually select
the 'Preformat' option, I *do* in fact see the problem of one word per
line.
  So the mystery (at least on my end) is solved, and it's all moot
anyway since David Malcolm has said that a patched version is on its
way. :-)

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator