dialog-1.0.20040728 is broken

Steve G linux_4ever at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 14:12:29 UTC 2004

Hi,

I wanted to report that the current version of dialog is broken. This simple
script illustrates the bug:

dialog --title "Choose Action" --ok-label "Next" --cancel-label "Prev"
--radiolist "Use the up and down arrow to choose an action, the space bar to
select it, and then tab to the Next or Prev button." 14 50 4 \
        "Add" "" off \
        "Edit" "" on \
        "Delete" "" off

You will get a message saying: "window too small"

There is an upstream fix for this bug. Can we get the package updated? filed as
bz#129239

Thanks,
-Steve Grubb