Installation Problem: IProute-2.4.7-16

charlie cjlesh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 21:21:49 UTC 2004

Hey all:

Once in a while, for kicks, I install the development branch from
scratch, from the daily 'boot.iso' image over FTP. Since yesterday
(8/15/04) it has been uninstallable. When the packages are downloaded
and installed, I get and error that reads:

"There was an error installing iproute-2.4.7-16. This can indicate
media failure, lack of disk space, and/or hardware problems. This is a
fatal error and your install will be aborted. Please verify your media
and try your install again."

This occurs after the package is downloaded...

Not sure what is going on, but I figured someone that reads this list
could use the information.

-Charlie