Fw: Kernek 526 is reporting an error with an LV

Dwaine Castle dcastle at carolina.rr.com
Tue Aug 24 01:08:27 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dwaine Castle" <dcastle at carolina.rr.com>
To: <fedora-test-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 1:26 PM
Subject: Kernek 526 is reporting an error with an LV

| After installing the new kernel this afternoon, my system reports a bad
file
| system for my one logical volume.  If I boot the previous kernel
everything
| is OK and no errors are reported.  Does anybody know how I might fix this
| problem?  Is this a bug or just me?
|

| Thanks.
| Dwaine

I may have been a bit hasty claiming that booting the 524 kernel solved all
the problems caused by today's update.  Neither yum nor up2date can find a
server.  I can see my network, but I can't seem to get past my router to the
internet at all.

Has anybody else experienced problems with today's update?

Thanks.
Dwaine