no USB jump/flash drive support yet

t l concert at europe.com
Tue Aug 24 03:31:03 UTC 2004

The only additional info I've been able to get
is by running 'lsusb'. It lists the USB Flash
drive that usbcore fails to probe correctly.

Here is the output from 'lsusb':

Bus 004 Device 004: ID 08ec:0010 M-Systems Flash Disk Pioneers DiskOnKey
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 03f0:1e11 Hewlett-Packard
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0409:0058 NEC Corp. HighSpeed Hub
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000

tom

* From: TGS <spam tachegroup com>

Same exact problem here.

I am able to use some USB Flash drives without issue, but some fail. The
failures lock up the whole mount subsystem capability, and the only way to
fix it is to restart. My errors are just like the below. Is there a way to
gather detailed information for the failed devices?