A big mess now!

Scott Talbot talbotscott at cox.net
Fri Aug 27 07:06:50 UTC 2004

	Updated all this A.M.  A problem I've been having with window manager
crashing occurred, upon reboot I was presented with an option to check
file system as it appeared that there was an unclean shutdown.

	Well long story short is that my machine would not boot up. it got to
the fsck then rebooted several times.  I figured it was time for a clean
install.

	After install everything seemed to work, ran up2date, downloaded 432
packages.  Many hours later back to the same problems... so is there
anyone here who has updated to everything in the rawhide, whose distro
boots? I'm beginning to think this test stuff is way beyond me.

Scott