The Application "eggcups" has quit unexpectedly

Colin Walters walters at redhat.com
Sat Aug 28 20:26:00 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-08-28 at 14:51 -0500, Gerry Tool wrote:
> Since I upgraded about 20 packages today, I get an Error window with
> this message.  It also says "You can inform the developers of what
> happened to help them fix it.  Or you can restart the application right
> now."

Ok, do this: Go to Preferences->Sessions.  Click on "Current Session".
Scroll through the list until you see "eggcups".  Click it, and then
click "Remove".  Click "Apply", then "Close".

Now, open up a terminal, and run:

gdb --args eggcups -d --sm-disable

Do whatever you need to do to make it crash.

Now in the gdb window, type:

t a a bt