Evolution 2

Razvan Corneliu C.R. "d3vi1" VILT razvan.vilt at linux360.ro
Mon Aug 30 17:06:04 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 18:02 +0100, Paul wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any signs of Ev2 coming into rawhide? I've not been keeping up with the
> chase on the Evolution2 (though I have been using the rawhide versions).
> I'm asking as IIRC, it was due to hit rawhide a couple of weeks back,
> but there was a delay.
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

Evolution 2 is in rawhide for quite some time...
The great thing is... You have-it to!!! X-Mailer: Evolution 1.5.93
(1.5.93-2)
That's as close as you can get to evolution 2.0... If you wait a few
days... there should be a release candidate...

Cheers,
//d3vi1

Răzvan Corneliu VILT                      e-mail:razvan.vilt at linux360.ro
GPG:http://d3vi1.linux360.ro/public-keys/ www: http://d3vi1.linux360.ro/