C++ compiler problems with FC2

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 23:12:58 UTC 2004

Hi,

> If you look again at my original post on this, you can see the source.
> It's your source.

Right - sorry. It's been a long day trying to get some bloomin' code to
compile.

> Explicitly converting constants to doubles per Ed Hill's suggestion
> allowed the code to compile without error and run.

To be honest, that shouldn't really have made a damn of difference -
unless you're using some flag or other when compiling (such as -
pendantic).

TTFN

Paul
--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our