k3b 0.11.17 seems broken

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Dec 11 12:13:00 UTC 2004

Hi,

I can fire up k3b fine, but that's about all it will do. Nothing else is
working on it (including the menus, icons and such). The only way to get
out of it is to click a few times on the close window icon and force the
program to shut down.

I've run it from a terminal window and get the following line

find:/dev/VolGroup00: Permission denied

Is there something I can do to fix the problem? I can burn to DVD using
the Nautilus CD-Burner as normal, so it is only a k3b problem.

TTFN

Paul
--
"I'm gonna hit the highway like a bat out of hell with a Cilla Black fan
on the bike" - Meatloaf