Fedora Project launches Pre-Extras

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Dec 16 20:49:35 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 14:35 -0500, Noah Silva [Mailing list] wrote:
> I am assuming that since the Fedora Extras will be the "official"
> semi-3rd-party repo, it was thought to be something they didn't need?

Noah, please don't top post. I spent a good 15 seconds of confusion
wondering what the hell "it" meant in your phrase. Only a more detailed
reading of the *entire* message to find the text to which you replied
gave me the answer.

When asking questions on a mailing list, you are far less likely to get
help if it is difficult to follow a conversation with you. In *this*
particular environment, you will find that posting your comments AFTER
the previous message is both much preferred and much preferable.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>