Kernel building

Arjan van de Ven arjanv at redhat.com
Wed Dec 29 11:14:11 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 10:45 +0000, Paul wrote:

> Does the kernel-source supplied with FC come with the config file used

FC doesn't come with kernel-source anymore

> by RH or if it doesn't, is one available? The kernels work fine, I just
> want to tweak it so DETECT_ALL_LUNS (I think it is) is enabled for USB
> so I can get my 8 in 2 reader working (there is a bugzilla job in for
> this problem)

fwiw that is a *runtime* option where the default is set compile time...
so you don't need to recompile your kernel for that at all, you just
need to add the module parameter

(and please make sure to file the output of cat /proc/scsi/scsi into RH
bugzilla so that your device can be added to the whitelist)