No sound under the 2.6.1 test kernels

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Fri Feb 6 23:48:19 UTC 2004

Earlier I commented about adding the modules to my rc.local file and was
able to have sound.

all I know is that someone commented about oss emulation and the modules
were not loaded by default.

For my lack of complete understanding of the sound issue, I went ahead
and just added this to get the sound to work.

The usb sound might be a bit harder to get working though.

Also, I know what is meant about bugs sitting out for awhile and not
actively being worked on for resolutions. I realize the employee to bug
count is really high and priorities come into play.

See attached file (rc.local)

Jim