new test release

Mike Larkin mlarkin at azathoth.net
Thu Feb 12 19:56:17 UTC 2004

I have been using this :
http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/redhat8-dvd.html     procedure since
the RH8 timeframe. It seemed to work ok with FC1 i386, but with the
X86_64 FC1 version, I get a "loader checksum error". You might have luck
if you're using the i386 build ( which I think is the only version of
FC2T1 out there, at least for now ).

Pay special attention to the "boot load size" parameter- this needs to
be tweaked for each revision. man mkisofs for more info.

-ml