[SPAM-heur] Re: Promise 20378 SATA controller and FC2 Test1 f irst impressions...

Adam Pearse apearse at computronix.com
Thu Feb 12 21:10:29 UTC 2004

Yes, that is my understanding but I was under the impression that the
promise_sata module would pull the RAID config from the BIOS. I am not
choosey, if I needed "real" HW RAID, I would of course go with 3ware (love
the SATA stuff). Any chance you have a link or two showing me some
performance/benchmarks pitting the pseudo-hardware/software controller like
Promise (or Intels ICH5R) against the md stuff?