new test release

nate nmt2002 at columbia.edu
Fri Feb 13 04:42:21 UTC 2004

Okay, I have dvd'ed the iso's ... would anyone be interested in testing
what I made to make sure it boots? If so email me offlist and I'll tell
you the url.

thx,

Nate

---
nate - nmt2002 at columbia.edu
cell=917 445 6830 aim=mediumnate
www.columbia.edu/~nmt2002/gpgpubkey
When the rhythm calls the government falls,
here come the cops|From Tokyo to Soweto,
viva la musica pop|We are black and white
and we dance all night down at the hop|and
the letters were tall on the Berlin Wall|
Viva la musica pop. So if you're feeling
low, stuck in some bardo, I--even I--know
the solution|Love, music, wine, and
revolution|This too shall pass, so raise
your glass to change and chance|And
freedom is the only law. Shall we dance?