cdrom mounting?

Brian Millett bpm at ec-group.com
Fri Feb 13 14:16:14 UTC 2004

Hi, with the Fedora Core release 1.90 (FC2 Test 1), I seem to have lost
the "right click on desktop" menu items that show the cdrom, and other
"disks" that are in the /etc/fstab.  How do I get/put it back?

Items in fstab that DID show up in said menu before upgrade:

/dev/cdrom  /mnt/cdrom   udf,iso9660 noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/flashdrive  /mnt/flashdrive   auto    noauto,users,rw 0 0
/dev/compactflash /mnt/compactflash  auto   noauto,users,rw 0 0

When I put in a cdrom I can manually mount it, same for the flashdrive &
compactflash.  I'm just lazy :-) and want a menu item.

Thanks.
--
Brian Millett  -  Technologist Rex
"Please. Do not let them take the machine. It's not for them. It's not