Still can't get the SELinux kernel to work

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Feb 14 11:21:14 UTC 2004

Hi,

I reported this on the 2.6.1-65 test and it's the same on the 2.6.2 test
- the machine fires up, but won't let me login. It looks like there is a
problem somewhere with gdm - it can't find the default security for user
"paul". This does not happen when I build my own version of the 2.6.2
kernel

I'll need to do a reboot so I can write down the errors again.

TTFN

Paul
--
"You can't beat the system, but you sure as hell can break it"
Malcolm in the Middle